Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Rejoinder to my blog WOMEN world cup cricket2013 dt3rdFeb2013


I had in my Blog on women World cup 2013 Dt 3rdFebruary had said that the Australian Women& West Indies Women Are likely to reach the final of Women World Cup after analyzing the performance of the two Teams. To day wWest Indies Team in their final encounter in the Super Six format had a clash with Ausralian Women. Australian Women had already secured a place in the FINAL by virtue of their winning all the matches they had Played. The competition was among West indies,England&Newzealand to determine the other finalist. With the Win of WestIndies against Australia for the first time in their final fight against them,the Great WestIndies Women had arrived in the Final of a World cup for Women for the first time. After analyzing their performance I had mentioned a maiden Victory also for West Indies. It is now a matter of wresting the Cup from Australia who had won most of the Women World Cup held earlier. Now it has become a matter for a win for West Indies in my national soil. In other words ,the winning of West Indies over Australia Is now a matter of a prestigious issue for a true INDIAN also. I am a true Indian who give immense respect& regards to Women. So naturally ,since the two teams reached the Final is according to my choice of final,I hope everything Would work out well for my choice of Winner West Indies. So 17th of February Sunday 14-30 hrs (IST),at The Brabourne Stadium the traditional venue of Cricket For a long time where Vclive Llyoid the Former West Indies Captain had made history by dispatching. Ball Over the fence fell,incidentally,in the adjoining Sea of the then Bombay. It is also told that the ball was not traceable thereafter& a new ball of Equal Status had to be employed For continuing the in which he was playing. If this is true,then perhaps my wish could be answered for which the Best performance from the West Indies Women is a must. So let me pray for the first time for The Victory of nation other than India with the hope that my prayer Would be Answered. SreedharanMundanat 13 th February2013 21-15 Hrs(IST)

No comments:

Post a Comment