Saturday, January 14, 2012

DOTTED CARICATURE OF GANAGANDHARVAN YESUDAS

Recently I had been to LAS VEGAS of USA with my Family members where I got an opportunity to have a caricature Drawing by an artist in a crowded street.There are many such artists in the streets of Las Vegas.The Caricature Drawing of me and my wife by the artist emerged as a Master Piece. When I saw the News Item in Deepika of 14/15 th of January 2012 ( Internet Edition ) in which Shri Yesuds was presented with a Dotted Caricature with pen by Mr.Suresh Annur of Payyannur in a function at Saraswathy Mandapam at Kollur Mookambika Temple,I could not resist temptation to write yet another Blog inspire of my promise not to make any more Blog for the time being. Mr.Suresh Is well known to be an expert in making such Caricature (Dooted caricature with pen is more difficult to make ) in Kerala. He is also a prominent person who had recognition in Children Festivals of Kerala. Shri.YESUDAS after receiving the present said that an art is Devine Godliness.The GANAGANDHARVAN also said the art of singing or any other form of art is a DEDICATION/DEVOTION AND ENABLE ONE TO ACHIEVE THE THE PRESENCE OF GOD IN ONESELF. I DON'T MAKE ANY SUCH CLAIM AS I AM NEITHER A RECOGNISED SINGER NOR A PERSON OF ANY SORT OF ARTISTICAL TALENT. BUT THE GREATNESS OF THE ARTISTS WHO MAKE CARICATURE ESPECIALLY DOTTED WITH PEN NEEDS MENTION AND PRAISE HENCE THIS BLOG SREEDHARAN MUNDANAT

No comments:

Post a Comment